Business managers and investors today face increasingly complex and ever-evolving domestic and international financial reporting requirements and regulatory environments. BVA’s valuation professionals have extensive fair value expertise and experience in addressing intricate issues so you can focus on your business. Our professionals have an outstanding track record of efficiency and effectiveness in preparing analyses that withstand the scrutiny of audit firms and regulatory bodies.
BVA regularly performs fair value analyses for the following purposes:
- Purchase price allocations including valuation of tangible and intangible assets under FASB ASC topic 805;
- Goodwill impairment testing under FASB ASC topic 350;
- Impairment testing of long-lived assets under FASB ASC topic 360;
- Stock-based compensation under FASB ASC topic 718;and
- Determining fair value of financial assets (including derivatives and swaps) under FASB ASC topic 820.
Our clients include CFOs, controllers, corporate boards, and other financial professionals for countless public and private companies. We are proud of our reputation for consistently delivering efficient solutions to our clients’ compliance needs.