Transaction Due Diligence
Whether on the buy-side or sell-side, success in high stakes mergers and acquisitions hinges on achieving several critical objectives:
- Gathering and analyzing the information needed to thoroughly understand the merits and risks surrounding the assets being transacted;
- Pricing and structuring the deal appropriately;
- Executing a smooth diligence, transaction, and close process; and
- Achieving a strong operational start with minimal disruption post-close.
BVA Group’s multi-disciplinary team is uniquely positioned to serve as an extension of your transaction team and ensure you meet or exceed these objectives. Leveraging our deep background in valuation, accounting, and corporate finance and our extensive experience in mergers and acquisition, our professionals can help validate your transaction, bring it to a successful conclusion, and smooth out various issues post-close.
Our buy-side diligence services include:
FINANCIAL DUE DILIGENCE
- Quality of earnings
- Commercial/market validation
- Risk testing and review
- Future cash flow models (Monte Carlo simulation and other methods)
BUSINESS VALUATION ANALYSIS AND TRANSACTION STRUCTURING
TANGIBLE ASSET VALUATION
- BVA is proud to have one of the strongest, most broadly experienced machinery and equipment valuation teams in the country
- We are always available as a further review of current and future capital expenditure, validation or valuation of things and locations
In addition to our strong set of capabilities in transaction diligence, BVA also distinguishes itself as one of the largest and oldest independent financial consulting firms in the country. We perform no audit work and, therefore, we are never conflicted and are freer to make value-added observations. In addition, by not being a narrowly focused M&A provider, we offer a well-rounded portfolio of economic and general business expertise as well.