BVA Group assists clients in the valuation of tangible assets and personal property such as machinery, equipment, furniture and fixtures, and software across a wide range of industries. BVA's professionals have the education, experience, and certifications required to produce credible valuation analyses and reports that will withstand scrutiny from external regulatory bodies, vendors, purchasers, auditors, and other parties.
Our professionals regularly perform fixed asset valuation services for the following purposes:
- Financial reporting compliance
- Valuations in accordance with ASC 805, ASC 350, and ASC 280
- Tax reporting compliance with the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Intercompany transfers and tax planning purposes
- Litigation support
- Property tax
- Insurable value
- Merger and acquisition advisory
- Buy-side due diligence
- Refinancing and restructuring
- Fixed asset record consulting
Our professionals have served clients on six continents across a broad range of industries including energy, mining, basic materials, agriculture, manufacturing, technology and retail.
BVA’s Tangible Asset Valuation professionals collaborate with our other advisory groups to provide a single point of contact for all of your valuation needs. Our responsive, integrated approach results in an efficient process for our clients.