The healthcare industry is undergoing a dramatic and fundamental shift in business, clinical, and operating models. Aging populations, a heightened focus on quality of care, and evolving financial and quality regulations are leading to rising costs and technological innovations. BVA Group’s professionals have a deep understanding of the issues faced by participants in the healthcare industry, enabling us to provide our clients with insightful and efficient consulting regarding valuation, economic damages, and various corporate finance issues.
- BVA provided valuations for tax purposes as well as valuation and forecast consulting related to a business combination to an entity that owns interests in various healthcare providers.
- BVA provided numerous financial reporting valuations to a company that provides in-home care in Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma through the following services: personal care services, home management, pediatric services, skilled care, and hospice.
- BVA provided valuation to raise capital as well as valuations for tax and financial reporting compliance purposes to a company that provides advanced clinical laboratory services to support healthcare providers, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies. As part of its clinical laboratory services, the company offers both reference and routine testing.
- BVA provided numerous financial reporting valuations to a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacture, and sale of FDA approved drug products utilizing the company’s proprietary technologies.
- BVA provided a valuation of a hospital in connection with a shareholder dispute.